Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What is a professional switch?


What is a professional switch?

A professional switch, is very similar to a lifestyle switch in some ways. The first being like the lifestyle switch, a professional switch is both dominant and submissive. They also often can an do use the same tools, play space, and clothing. Professionals are not certified and are not always more "educated" than lifestyle switches. 

A professional switch simply sees paying clients. Some call the payment a tribute, personally it is simply payment for services. To me tribute is a gift. 

Although I have attended many demos, classes and have tons of personal experience. I don't consider myself better than a lifestyle switch. Heck, I am also a lifestyle switch.  I simply am looking for and offer something different regarding sessions. 

I don't claim to know it ALL. Hell, I don't want to know it all. I do educate myself on the fetishes that I partake in, offer, or am curious about.  Professional switches are not prostitutes or escorts.  Although some are both, not all.  I personally only offer non-sexual sessions. 

There are many reasons someone chooses to see a professional switch. 

- You are new to the lifestyle or new to a specific fetish and wish to explore in a discreet and safe environment.

- No, time and or desire for a personal relationship. Yet, you still desire to play. 

-Not a willing or able to participate or meet those within your local BDSM community. (ie munches, public dungeon, or play parties).

-Married or otherwise attached. 


No comments:

Post a Comment