Veronica Vixen
The Official Blog of Veronica Vixen: Erotic, intelligent, articulate professional switch, fetish model, and producer.
About Me
I am a complex, sadomasochistic, tattooed MILF whom loves to laugh. I truly enjoy what I do, I have been active in the BDSM community as a lifestyle since 1994 and I have been a professional switch off and on over that time.
I opened my first fetish website in 2009, called DaddysInkedSlut. I was very naive and I eventually closed the website. In the summer of 2012 I began working with several other producers and photographers as well as working on opening my own site again.
I opened my first fetish website in 2009, called DaddysInkedSlut. I was very naive and I eventually closed the website. In the summer of 2012 I began working with several other producers and photographers as well as working on opening my own site again.
Those of you who know me from CollarMe, Fetlife or the local community know I am the real deal in the BDSM community and more specifically the foot community. I am not some fly by night bratty princess.
I am a BDSM switch and true fetishist. I enjoy all things kinky. I enjoy and offer a wide range of private discreet sessions. Some of the fetishes that I enjoy and offer in sessions include face sitting / smothering, ball busting, bondage, feminization, financial domination, corporal punishment, sploshing, and many types of verbal humiliation.
However, I am a true footie. I absolutely love to give and receive foot worship. I absolutely love a foot worship 69. I think my feet are sensual and inviting even to those who do not consider them foot fetishists. I have nice SOFT, well- taken care of, wrinkly soles, beautiful wide pronounced and toenails, (no acrylics,) great arches, and insane sensitivity to touch.
Note: I am not an authority on BDSM or kink. Truthfully I don't think anyone is. I am simply a woman with tons of real world experience and some training from other's with real world experience.
Note: I am not an authority on BDSM or kink. Truthfully I don't think anyone is. I am simply a woman with tons of real world experience and some training from other's with real world experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment