What is a video slave?
A video slave, is a service sub / slave that I use in fetish sessions that are done on camera. These sessions may be with me or with other people of my choosing. The videos are then used at my discretion either on my websites or sold to other producers.
A video slave MUST be 18 years of age and provide a valid state ID.
A video Slave MUST sign a model release.
Both are legal 2257 requirements.
Who can be a video slave?
Anyone can be a video slave. Regardless of age, body type, gender or sexual orientation.
I am ALWAYS looking for female, CDs, trannie, and male video slaves.
Me & J
When and where do you shoot?
Sessions are done Tuesday - Thursday. They usually last between 1-2 hours although longer sessions can take place under certain circumstances. I do look for those who are committed to meeting with me at least 1 per month.
What fetishes do you do in videos?
These are the primary fetishes that I do, although I may occasionally do others. Keep in mind that I dictate what I shoot and when and use the video subs/slaves that most flexible first.
- Foot Worship (clean & dirty)
- Face Sitting / Smothering
- Ass Worship
- Fantasy Wrestling
- Bastinado
- Beat Downs
- Trampling
- Strap on
- CBT
- Bondage
- Beat Downs
- Ball Busting
- Cunt Busting
- Bristol Stomp
- Scissors
Please note: If you tell me you only want to do 1 or 2 things in specific dynamics, that is a private session and you MUST pay for that. Example, if you say I only want to do smothering and foot worship with only you, THAT is a private session and not you serving me as a video sub/slave.
How do I become one of your video slaves?
If you are interested in serving me as a service sub/slave and more specifically a video slave you MUST email the the following to kndvideo@gmail.com.
1. Tell me why you wish to serve me as a video slave.
2. List all of the fetish from the list above that you are willing to do. Also tell me if you are willing to top me if I so desire it. Keep in mind even if you top me in a session I am still in charge and you are simply pleasing me.
3. List your limits and any health conditions I need to be aware of. Tell me if you are willing to top,bottom, switch. As well as wish of these apply to you and what you are willing to do boy/boy, boy/girl, girl/girl, or group.
4. Do you require a mask or not? (keep in mind although masks may be worn, I do prefer not to have a one worn)
5. What days and times are you available to shoot?
6. Personal Information:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Height:
Weight:
Shoe Size:
7. Please attach a full body and face picture. If a female, CD, or T-gurl please also attach a foot picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment