I am often asked what a video slave gets out of serving me-
it seems obvious what I get out of it. I get your service, your attention, your
desire to please me. What do you get, as my video slave?
I consider a video slave or sub, a service oriented person-who
is fueled by the desire to “do” something meaningful for me. Something that
they know is going to benefit me and make my life easier.
Although I am in total control of my video sessions, this is
the video slave’s opportunity to be pleasing, to express their desires, to
allow me to push their limits and boundaries. The video sessions are intimate
and a true bonding time. Dominance and submission is anchored in the mental
body, there is power exchange between me and my video slaves. Both during the
scene and when we are simply having a casual conversation or time together. You
are not my boyfriend or girlfriend and you will never be treated as such.
Some think that the only time a video slave serves me is
during the video sessions. However, when the camera is not on you still are
expected to be pleasing. To conduct you in a manner that reflects well upon me
and those within my fold.
No comments:
Post a Comment